Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
School of Engineering, Technology and Sciences
Room No: BC 5007 A
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
N. R. Nadi
, "“Design of a Cost Effective Smart Autonomous Power and Switch Controlled Led Street Light” ", International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT-2019), IEEE Xplore Digital Library , 2019, (Link)
Monir Hossain, Towhid Islam opu, Moha
, "“An Android Applications Based Temperature and Humidity Monitoring and Controlling System for Child Incubators”", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), , 2018, (Link)
Mohaiminul Islam, N. R. Nadi<
K.N.Tahsin, N. R. Nadi , ""Process Intensification of Waste to Energy Power Plants"", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research , , 2017, (Link)
, "Supervising the Stacking Factor and Magnetic Flux Density: An Effort to Reduce the Loss of Distribution Transformer", World Academy Research in Science and Engineering (WARSE), , 2013, (Link)
Nahid Hasan, Navila Rahman Nadi, Mustafa Ahmed Haroon, Munem Aziz Akik
, "• “Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures (EBGS): Implementation of Advanced Technology for Microwave Filter Designing” ", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), , 2013,
Navila Rahman Nadi, Sharmin Liaquat Urme
- ECR 209 : MICROPROCESSOR AND INTERFACING
- EEE 223 : Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- EEE 323 : Microprocessor and Interfacing Lab
- EEE 333 : Power System I
- EEE 403 : ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEMS
- EEE 417 : SWITCH GEAR AND PROTECTION
- EEE 432 : Power Plant Engineering
· Post: Lecturer
Institute: Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB)
Department: Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Duration: May 2017- Current
Microprocessor and Interfacing, Electrical Energy Systems, Switchgear and Protection, Machenical Engineering Fundamentals
· Post: Lecturer & Coordinator
Institute: Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST)
Department: Faculty of Science and Technology (FST)
Duration: July 2011-July 2013.
Electrical Circuit-I, Electrical Circuit-II, Electronics-I, Electronics-II, Switchgear & Protective Relay, Computer programming language I, Electronics-I Lab,
Electronics-II Lab, Engineering Mathematics.
Young Professional Member, IEEE
Women In Engineering Affinity Group Member, IEEE
· Has been nominated and fully funded by Turkish Government Scholarship (Türkiye Bursları) to proceed graduate studies (MSc in Energy Engineering) in Izmir, Turkey through a selection process among all over the participants of Bangladesh.
· Has been nominated as the only graduate candidate to have a 12 day research opportunity under the Wind Energy Department of Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Risø, Denmark.
· Has achieved merit scholarship (50% fund) from Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) for proceeding undergraduate studies (BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering) as an excellence in university academic results and university entrance.
- Entitled with “Cum Laude” for outstanding performance in academic throughout undergraduate studies.
- Enlisted in the “Deans Merit List” in under graduation study period
- Enlisted in the “Vice-Chancellors Honor List” in under graduation study period
- Achieved Primary School Government Scholarship Schemes of Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
- Attained Junior School Government scholarship Schemes of Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
Master of Science in Energy Engineering (MSc), 2016
Izmir Institute of Technology, (IYTE), Izmir , Turkey
BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2011
Independent University, Bangaldesh (IUB)