Department of Media and Communication,
School of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
Room No: 7008A
Email Address: email@example.com
- CMN 201 : Introduction to Communication
- CMN 202 : Public Speaking
- CMN 203 : Mass Communication: Structure and Process
- CMN 301 : Development Communication
- CMN 305 : Media and Development
- CMN 316 : Development Support Communication
- CMN 321 : Advertising Business Practice
- CMN 325 : Organizational Communication
- CMN 403 : Rural Development
- CMN 414 : Communication Policy and Planning
- CMN 425 : Writing for Marketing Communication
Fariya Hossain Khan is a Lecturer for the Media & Communication Department, since Autumn 2007. Mainly concentrating on the Introductory and the Advertising stream courses also few courses from the Development Stream. Teaching alongside the Public Speaking course which is another primary and a popular course.
She took part in LFE (Live in Field Experience) twice and in 2017 was assigned as the venue coordinator.
She has been supervising various interns every semester and advising and performing invigilation duties. Currently she is the Internship Coordinator for the Department of Media and Communication.
She is the member of two committee groups of IUB 1) Employee Award and Recognition and 2) TOR for Sexual Harrassment.
While pursuing her Master's she had also received a Certificate of Appreciation from the Mayor of Arkansas, USA for voluntary work for the City of Little Rock.
MPA : Masters In Public Administration , 2003
University of Arkansas, Little Rock, USA
Bsc : Bachelor of Social Science in Development Communication , 2000