Department of Economics,
School of Business & Entrepreneurship
Room No: 3001
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 2167
, "The Impact of Migration and Migrant Remittances on Household Poverty in Bangladesh", Asian Development Perspective, South Korea , 2019,
Md Kamrul Islam & Nahid Akhter
, "Impact of Minimum Wage on Employment Level: A Case Study on Bangladesh RMG Sector", Volume 2 Issue 2, 2018, Mantech Publication , 2018,
Md Kamrul Islam, Khawaja Saifur Rahman & Anita Fairuz.
Project Title: The Impact of Migration and Migrant Remittances on Household Poverty in Bangladesh
Project Manager: Md Kamrul Islam & Nahid Akhter.
Project Title: Impact of Minimum Wage on Employment Level: A Case Study on Bangladesh RMG Sector
Project Manager: Md Kamrul Islam, Khawaja Saifur Rahman & Anita Fairuz.
- ECN201 : Principles of Microeconomics
- ECN202 : Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECN302 : Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECN340 : Public Finance
- LFE201 : Live in Field
Full time Senior Lecturer (April, 2015- Continue) at Independent University Bangladesh.
Lecturer, Department of Economics, German University Bangladesh.
Analyst, Excelto Solution, New Jercy, USA.
Probationary Officer, United Commercial Bank Ltd.
· Teaching Excellence Award in recognition of excellence in Teaching by Independent University Bangladesh.
· Berkeley College New York City Admission Scholarship
· Rapid Chess Champion in Bridgeport University, Connecticut, USA.
· Jahangirnagar Merit scholarship for BSc in Economics
Masters in Finance, 2014
Masters in Economics, 2011
Bachelor in Economics, 2009